May 05, 2007

Jane's Tip-in Deco Page swap



Another horrible picture I'm afraid, but these were fun pages to create. Jane's theme is "Wish You Were Here" so I got to use a lot of interesting old postcard, hand written letter, and postage stamp images I have in my collection for the backgrounds on these. I've been trying to add more hand drawn elements to my collages lately - I like the rough, kind of "grunge" look it adds especially to old vintage elements. Prismacolor pencils are my favorite thing for this technique.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Lisa,

I really Love your art!!! The tip-in pages you did for Jane are awesome. I am a member of her group, ATC group. I have a blog too so stop over for a visit. I haven't been posting as much as I am out in my yard playing with my flowers this time of year. I will be visiting your blog alot.
Have a great Sunday!!

Took said...

Hello Lisa -

I am a member of Ephemeral Notions -- the Yahoo group you just joined. I LOVE this spread. Especially the 3 kids. I am going to use this as inspiration for my page in a traveling journal. This is just wonderful!!! Took